Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone! My names bryan im from allentown PA and i am so excited to be purchasing a new victory. i sold my 96 ninja and i test rode a highball and i am totally in love. so i am saving up for a nice DP then gonna finance the rest and i have already been looking at upgrades

Hope to learn alot about the victory motorcycles and learn alot about all the people who ride them :)

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Try to make it to a dealer when the demo truck is there. You'll get a coupon for $1000 in customer cash for the dealership that you may be able to get the dealer to change to a discount. Also if you are current or retired Military you can get a $1000 discount. See the Victory motorcycles website for more details on both.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey ammo. my family is great friends to the trumbauers dealer that i am going to buy my bike thru. they told me about the truck gives you 1000 off and they want to work with me to give me a great price ( one nice thing for the family riding with the owners :) ) but i am so excited about getting one

·
Registered
690 Posts
Glad to see another Keystone state native. These are great running/handling bikes !

·
Registered
109 Posts
How are the ppl at traumbauers? I go to rays only because I'm in reading more than atown but I don't care for there service at rays. Trying to find a better dealer just sux there all about an hr away

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well trumbauers is actually located outside of quakertown but my family has been dealing with them for years and we never had a bad experience with them. I'd recommend them to anyone.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Finally got down there today and the ppl were so nice and friendly couldn't believe it all the other dealers iv checked out they don't seem like they want to be bothered. If I ever need any work done I will def b taking it there!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

1 - 8 of 8 Posts