Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to install some Lloydz cams into my bike and was just interested if anyone here in the Pacific Northwest has done this to their bike. If so did you do it yourself of have a shop do it? I haven’t heard of any shop around the area that has experience doing cams. I would probly end up doing them myself if that was the case. Just a little nervous wrenching on a new bike.

2013 Hardball
WOC Fairing
Atom Bombs

·
Registered
107 Posts
Where at in the PNW? I got a quote from my Vic dealer 8 hours at 80/hr! Wrenching is above my head for this. It would be awesome if we got one of the well known shops to do a cam party up here.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live on Whidbey Island. That would be awesome to get a cam party going. I was just interested in seeing if anyone around the area has done cam's through a shop. I am a mechanic by trade it would just be nice to have a local shop close incase I have a few questions alon the way, or even worse it I screw something up.

2013 Hardball
WOC Fairing
Atom Bombs

·
Registered
55 Posts
I just moved from Oak Harbor, Dan at Skagit Polaris has apparently done can install from Lloyd's and they keep the Lloyd's air filter and Lloyd's ATS in stock. Talked to one rider that had cams done by him and talked highly of him.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought two bikes from him. Good guy. I believe last time I was there he said he has his own grind of cams. I a will probly be installing them myself sometime soon.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
I'd be happy to head up that way for a cam party. All it takes is 4 bikes, and a garage for me to work in. 9 out of 10 times it is cheaper for me to do them; then it is for the local dealer. Complete package is
$1550 with VFC
$1650 with PCV

·
13,185 Posts
Kevinx is the best His prices is install cams with tuner and map I'm sure. He doesn't hide prices except for maybe lunch

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Lacey, wa I would like to know more info about the cam party IF my wife approve lol
Look at the thread date, this is a four year old post.

·
Registered
12,298 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Lacey, wa I would like to know more info about the cam party IF my wife approve lol
How are you with tools? I installed my own and it's really not that hard to do. S&S used to offer cams for Victory so do what I did and use their installation instructions. Everything is here including torque values.

CLICK

1 - 12 of 12 Posts