Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, I want to paint a part of my victory vision 2012 in white pearl. wanted to know if anyone knows the paint code?

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
A good painter should be able to match it.

·
Registered
279 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
A good painter should be able to match it.
Yup.

Your course of action will depend on how much you need painted and how picky you are. I tried Victory touch up paint twice for my 2012 gloss pearl white CCT. Not even close, as in way off. I've since gone to a local painter twice to have parts color matched. The local painter did a superb job. As in no way to tell it from the rest of the bike because it's a perfect match kind of job. On both occasions he used PPG Deltron paint with 4 base coats, 3 white pearl coats and two gloss clear coats.

Having the Polaris 'paint code' of -566 means absolutely nothing to any painter but a Polaris paint shop employee. They now call -566 New Gloss Pearl White so it's anyone's guess if it would match or not. In fact I have a Polaris factory gloss pearl white painted inner dash that isn't a perfect match.

So yea, the same company that turned 'Victory' into defeat, can't match gloss pearl white.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I don't think the 2012 came in white so I don't think he needs to color match anything. It sounds like he just wants to paint a part of his bike white. But who knows?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is 2011 white pearl original, I want to paint a part of the bike because I have fallen brake fluid over

·
Registered
279 Posts
2011 Vision came in the following colors:

Attachments

Reactions: Chattanooga Mark
1 - 9 of 9 Posts