Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 06 jackpot red with flames that have different colors all over it. Thinking about a new paint job just to much going on with the flames, that are stickers with a clearcoat on them from the factory. I think its time to paint
I actually like the red so may go solid red with some kinda of slight black airbruch of smoke skulls or designs cant really decide . any IDEAS would help pic included

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
pipes

first get rid of those pipes.i will buy them:ltr:.sunset orange with light grey.what ever you do it will look greatthumb up

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha ok george.. sell the to you for $5 and ship them for a grand haha.. i have a red frame idk how flat black would look with goofy skulls haha

·
Registered
520 Posts
PrairieSon
i have never seen that.. what do you mean by pearl? any pics around here
"Pearl" is another name for mica flakes, usually mixed into a clear but some basecoats have them. They give the paint a "pearlescent" hue, the more coats you put on the heavier it looks. There is red pearl, blue pearl, gold pearl, etc.. You will notice on pearl white vehicles, some have a faint flake and others almost look gold in color because they have so much pearl on them.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Go with your red and then have some flames, skulls, scallops or whatever airbrushed in with glow in the dark paint.

·
Registered
35 Posts
c'mon guys....no more skulls! There has to be a better way, skulls are a joke these days, they rank about as high as tribal flames.
A solid color, add some subtle pinstriping would look nice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts