Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to Victory I just bought a new cross country and just cant beleve they want 800 more for the red one? But thats another subject. I bought a Black one because it is begging for custom paint. What is the ball park price I should be looking at spending getting a one off paint job for a bike with faring and bags? :rolleyes:

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Ballpark? It all depends on the painter. I detail cars and bikes as a hobby. Personally I won't touch a car for less than, $250.00. I know guys that will do it for $40.00. It all depends on the person.

Noemtz has a bad ass paint job on his Jackpot. I'm sure he'll chime in. I've heard quotes from $800.00 to $5000.00 for a paint job I wanted to do.

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Ballpark? It all depends on the painter. I detail cars and bikes as a hobby. Personally I won't touch a car for less than, $250.00. I know guys that will do it for $40.00. It all depends on the person.

Noemtz has a bad ass paint job on his Jackpot. I'm sure he'll chime in. I've heard quotes from $800.00 to $5000.00 for a paint job I wanted to do.
My jackpot started off as a Black Premium Jackpot......as stated above, It was just screaming for a paint job. I put some thought into what I wanted and to what extreme I wanted to take it. Submitted my idea to a few few of the local painters and even went as far as getting a quote from Nub's Grafix. You know the guy that used to paint bikes for the OCC boys. Anyhow....all the pricing was in the $2500 - $3000 range for the level of work I wanted. My deciding factor on who I ended up using was comparing their previous work.

FYI, Most painters keep photo albums of their work..... kind of like tattoo artists.

Long story short...I was very impressed by Nub's Grafix work....I went with him.
Let me see if I can attach a pic or two here........
http://rides.hotbikeweb.com/ride/1194503/noemtz/2007/victory/vegas-jackpot/index.html

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Im new to Victory I just bought a new cross country and just cant beleve they want 800 more for the red one? But thats another subject. I bought a Black one because it is begging for custom paint. What is the ball park price I should be looking at spending getting a one off paint job for a bike with faring and bags? :rolleyes:
You are going to be $2000.00 to $3000.00 minimum:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts