Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a general question about painting a fairing. I will be getting a fairing soon and am debating on having something airbrushed on it. would it look weird to have just the fairing airbrushed if no other part of the bike is? does anyone else have a similar paint job to this ?

·
Registered
471 Posts
If it's pinstriping it's nice to have the whole bike flow with the lines. I have seen bikes with murrels painted on just select parts. It's your bike, whatever makes you happy. I saw a bike with a tribute etched in the windshield, that was pretty cool

Reactions: witchdoctor

·
Premium Member
13,733 Posts
I have a general question about painting a fairing. I will be getting a fairing soon and am debating on having something airbrushed on it. would it look weird to have just the fairing airbrushed if no other part of the bike is? does anyone else have a similar paint job to this ?
Depends on what the airbrushing is and if it blends in with your black bike. If it's gray airbrush art without a lot of bright color it would blend in just fine. If the fairing was painted candy apple red with a colorful bit of art it would look like an extra appendage.

JMHO, YMMV, FWIW.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was actually thinking of doing black base coat with a white or grey airbrushing.

Depends on what the airbrushing is and if it blends in with your black bike. If it's gray airbrush art without a lot of bright color it would blend in just fine. If the fairing was painted candy apple red with a colorful bit of art it would look like an extra appendage.

JMHO, YMMV, FWIW.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts