Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had some reservations about doing this but I really liked the way it turned out. And if I didn't like it I could always paint them black again. Looks way better in person when you can see the whole bike.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
SparkP you are building the exact Vic bagger I would build.... Bag extension and fillers next? I really like your bike man it looks sick!!!

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SparkP you are building the exact Vic bagger I would build.... Bag extension and fillers next? I really like your bike man it looks sick!!!

First off thanks for the compliment. I don't know what bag extensions are but the upper / lower fillers are definitely on the list. As well as mirrors, floorboards, shifter / brake pedals, different cheese wedges and maybe grips.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Bag extensions make your bags looked stretched... Cover you pipes from the side. They make your bagger look super low to the ground like this. ImageUploadedByMO Free1396212755.179804.jpg

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bag extensions make your bags looked stretched... Cover you pipes from the side. They make your bagger look super low to the ground like this. View attachment 67154

Don't know if that's your bike but while it is good looking the extensions just aren't for me. That will save me some money!!!

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
I love the stretched bag look but just wouldnt do it to the way I ride. The only way would HMD's beveled bags and at 1400 its prob not gonna happen anytime soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts