Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*UPDATE!!! - TIPS SOLD!!!! Exhaust without tips 175 + shipping. *

Selling a pair of Adam Bombs with Victory OEM Stealth Tips. Sounds amazing but I happen to get a excellent deal on some V&Hs so I swapped them out.

240 + shipping. The tips alone are $100

Shipping Quotes from VA to CA using Fedex Ground from VA to the furthest place I could find Bellevue, Washington = $68. I can use whatever shipping you like, doesnt matter to me.

So basically $300 shipped should get them to your door.

ON THE BIKE

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump... let me be honest, these honestly sound better than my V&Hs but I refuse to sell the V&H because I looked for them for so long. These set off my car alarm because its like a deep ground-shaking rumble.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bump... let me be honest, these honestly sound better than my V&Hs but I refuse to sell the V&H because I looked for them for so long. These set off my car alarm because its like a deep ground-shaking rumble.
Are these mufflers still up for sale? If so how long were they installed on your Vic before the v&h ? Any damages to them if they are still up for grabs?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are these mufflers still up for sale? If so how long were they installed on your Vic before the v&h ? Any damages to them if they are still up for grabs?
Still have them, they were on not long at all. Maybe 2000 miles. No damages at all. And I just put the tips on. They are less than 3 months old.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are direct bolt on correct, similar to the witch doctors exhaust?
yep exactly. You simply add the rubber bumpers and the factory shields (same you would do for any exhaust NOT V&H or TriOvals). Literally 10 min install.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts