Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the heels of a successful trip to Daytona. Southern Motorworx will be bringing the road show to Panama City Beach Indian Victory this week.
We will be heading out on Wednesday to get things in place for the Thursday opening. This is not only the first time with the dyno trailers, and performance garage. This will be my first trip to the event. We will be installing Lloydz performance goodies, dyno tuning, and just generally hanging out. Stop by and say hello whether or not you are getting work done. It is alway nice to meet folks, and shoot the breeze. If you are interested in having work done. Give me a call for an appointment. 352-215-3253

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
inventory done, parts loaded, spares loaded, tools loaded. Need to clean up some details, and wait for UPS....then PCB BOUND. meeting up with Gonzo Garage at Indian of PCB to get set up tomorrow night, and ready to start working Thisrday morning!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Awesome. Good luck. I will see you Nov. 2nd for my dynotuning. I'm looking forward to it.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Or you could stop over in Batam island Indonesia .... :D

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
inventory done, parts loaded, spares loaded, tools loaded. Need to clean up some details, and wait for UPS....then PCB BOUND. meeting up with Gonzo Garage at Indian of PCB to get set up tomorrow night, and ready to start working Thisrday morning!
Wish you Well on this .. Just spent a weekend over that way with the Southern Cruisers .. See you Next Week about a Couple things need Doing ..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts