Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm tired of my iPhone playlists. I have an iPhone 4 and I use AT&T's Navigator app for GPS on my bike. I can't see the turn-by-turn as I have the phone locked in my hard lowers but while I'm playing tunes, I can have turn-by-turn navigation going, as well, when I need it. So, I decided to try Pandora instead of my playlists and it works great! I need to turn on the bike, then load Pandora (or just bring it up), choose my station (Abba, mixed in with some Bee Gees and Queen -- I kid! I kid!) and I have streaming music. For me, it's better than XM as bridges and such don't cause silence and by paying US $36/yr. I get uninterrupted, commercial-free Internet radio!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I agree, I use my play lists when I do not have coverage in the mountains. But for around town and every day use I use Pandora or the SirusXM app on my phone. I have a Droid 2 that I mounted to the bars by modifying the Victory GPS mount and the Droid car docking station. At one point I had no antenna until I finally broke down and went to the local car parts store and bought a short one. I hate commercials on the radio.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts