Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello purchased a victory gunner and I am loving it! Looking for other victory or Indian riders to go riding with on some sort jaunts.

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
This is a old post. i live in your area.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That snow storm we got after Christmas was crazy. I was just glad the kids and wife were out for school break.

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
That snow storm we got after Christmas was crazy. I was just glad the kids and wife were out for school break.
Yeah that was a heck of a blizzard. Had a 5' drift at my back door. Still have snow on the north side of the house, almost a month later.

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
I live in Phoenix but I have family out your way(Amarillo) so I'm there every year. I was born in Roswell and lived in Clovis a lot of years ago. I happen to love the Panhandle area.

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
I lived in Melrose many years ago.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah that was a heck of a blizzard. Had a 5' drift at my back door. Still have snow on the north side of the house, almost a month later.
It's weird seeine the snow piles in the parking loticket even today!

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
It's weird seeine the snow piles in the parking loticket even today!
Yeah a month later. That was the 3rd largest snow storm recorded for Lubbock.

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Sunday Ride

A buddy and I did a 170 ride Sunday. Rode to Post for lunch at Mouse Knuckles bar and grill. Then road to Fluvanna, Rolling Thunder Bar and Grill for a few beers. Then the back roads home. Seen a bunch of people I know. Good day.

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Did a overnight camping trip this weekend with a couple of friends. Had a good time. Live music Saturday night. Rip eyes Saturday night. Bacon, eggs, hash browns and toast Sunday morning.

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Went riding yesterday. It was in the 50's, sunshine and no wind. Met up with a bunch of friends at a bike shop I hang out with. It was a nice afternoon. I always have a good time at F.R.O.GS.

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
9 of us made a chicken run yesterday. To Allen's Chicken House in Sweetwater Texas for Lunch. Then road the back roads to The Rolling Thunder Bar and Grill near Fluvanna, Texas. 308 miles round trip. Winds were low. Mostly sunny with the temperatures in the mid 80's. Great day.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey fellas, I live fairly close to lubbock and will be there this weekend. I'd love to meet up and have a cigar or a beer with anyone in the area.

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Hey fellas, I live fairly close to lubbock and will be there this weekend. I'd love to meet up and have a cigar or a beer with anyone in the area.
It would be nice to get the Victory riders together In the Eastern New Mexico, West Texas area sometime. Haven't decided what I'm doing this weekend. But I do have a question. What do you think about the maintenance department of the Victory dealer in Hobbs. Years ago they were my closest dealer and I was pleased with there service department. Are you pleased with them?

·
Registered
92 Posts
It would be nice to get the Victory riders together In the Eastern New Mexico, West Texas area sometime. Haven't decided what I'm doing this weekend. But I do have a question. What do you think about the maintenance department of the Victory dealer in Hobbs. Years ago they were my closest dealer and I was pleased with there service department. Are you pleased with them?
Well they've always treated me reallllly well but my wife and I know the owner so you'll have to take that into consideration. The downside is that they are no longer a Vic dealer. That being said my new bike is at family power sports and so far their service department stinks compared to Garners.

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
I hate to here that Garners is no longer a Victory dealer. Yes Familypower Sports service does stink.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Did you notice that at family power sports they are pushing Indian more than victory? Also read an article that said they (Polaris) were going to push Indian more than victory. Hope it's just some kind of rotation but doubt it. The new octane looks nice, but looks like the scout with a victory label on it. The X 1 stealth bike looks sharp in the gray / silver color. I work across F R O G S on 62/82.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts