Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Part # connectors

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  woody99 
#1 ·
Hi,

I'm looking to find out where I can get the both connectors from the left handlebar control.

Thank you in advance.

#2 ·
I suspect you may need to be more specific. Are you talking about electrical connectors? If so, are you talking about the small one that is external to the bars and connects the clutch switch to the harness (if the 8-ball has this)? Or do you mean the male/female connectors for the main wiring on that side? I don't know the 8-ball but on the XCT, these are in the fairing. In my wife's VTX1300 and my HD softail (neither of which have a fairing), these are located in the headlight bucket and under the tank, respectively. I'm sure someone can help if they know exactly what you are in search of. Good luck.

G'day,

Vinish

#3 ·
@ Vinish: thank you for your response.

Yes, the electric connector to the clutch switch and the main connector which goes inside the headlight.
I purchased the bike without the left hand control. I found a left hand control from a 2008 Vegas 8 Ball but the connectors do not match with my 2007 8 Ball

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.