Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just traded my Vision for a XCT but try ebay, witchdoctor.com, cycleops.com, Lloydz motorworkz. I got most of my stuff on ebay

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Where you guys find your parts/accessories for your Vision?
Depends on what widgets you looking for. Performance lloydz you trying to accessorize? Light it up? What ya lookin for?

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
Google Victory accessories or the specific item you want.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
It depends on what I am looking to find. I like Kewl Metal and Witchdoctors but if I want a generic part like a Kuryakin 4710, I use a simple Google search.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the responses. I'm basically looking for accessories. So far, I ordered the Arlen Ness Big Honkers. I want to do highway pegs, floor boards, lower wind deflectors, luggage rack, etc

·
Registered
450 Posts
No responses? There has to be a vendor who has parts for the Vision
I sent you a PM with a link to another forum that can't be named here. They have a sticky with a long list of vendors who specialize in Vic parts. At the top right of your screen where it say welcome ghostm109, you should see 1 unread message.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Thanks for the responses. I'm basically looking for accessories. So far, I ordered the Arlen Ness Big Honkers. I want to do highway pegs, floor boards, lower wind deflectors, luggage rack, etc
Just installed Ness honkers. Awesome sound. A couple notes. The come with the clamps to mount your old heat shield on new pipes with. Also, the fit if the muffler onto the bikes pope was a bit loose so maybe use a loop of muffler wrap for seal or popping may occur.

Bought my lowers through dealer 240 which are plastic but it's the mounts you must have. If you can find lower mounts like eBay there are metal lowers out the that look great and last. But you must have the mounts.

Good luck and safe riding.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts