Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to put the a Conquest Customs kit on my Hammer. I'm going to have a lot of stock and after market parts left over. The biggest of these will include the rear fender (with LED kit) and those chrome pieces that are on the sides, stock rims and nearly new tires, leather saddle bags, Memphis Shades Batwing, MRA Vario windscreen, plus other bits and pieces. Where is the best place to list these for sale?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Responded to the PM's.....I'll need to get some photo's and post the stuff that is available right now. I won't be pulling the fender or the wheels off for another couple of weeks. Scott has to return to his shop and get all the stuff pulled together.

Now if I could only decide on the exhaust??????

Thanks for the thoughts - I was wondering how useful the classified section is. I guess I need to give it a try.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I would love to see pics of the install-I'm thinking about doing this as well.

FWIW-I might be interested in the stock seat.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I would love to see pics of the install-I'm thinking about doing this as well.
I too would like to see a build thread on this with lots of pictures along the way !thumb up

·
Registered
85 Posts
MRA Vario received

I'm about to put the a Conquest Customs kit on my Hammer. I'm going to have a lot of stock and after market parts left over. The biggest of these will include the rear fender (with LED kit) and those chrome pieces that are on the sides, stock rims and nearly new tires, leather saddle bags, Memphis Shades Batwing, MRA Vario windscreen, plus other bits and pieces. Where is the best place to list these for sale?
MRA Vario windscreen received in perfect condition! Thanks for the excellent packaging job.

SlowArrow is a great communicator and highly recommended seller.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for your kind remarks!

I got to spend most of the day yesterday at Conquest, as I happened to find myself in Florida. What an unbelievable shop (and owner) that is. If you want to spend some time drooling over some very special bikes and many upgrades for your Victory - pay Scott a visit sometime.

We decided that with the cost of shipping the pieces, it wouldn't cost too much more for me to ship the whole bike to him. Seems to make sense to get this done by the professionals. I'm sure I could do it, but when you see the care and attention to detail that goes down in that shop......there really is no other choice but having them do the conversion.

I got to see an "in process" photo of the rims that are being built for my project. All I can say is WOW! I was going back and forth on the exhaust system - decided to go with the Assault Pipe. These pipes are a little less radical, quieter (but with a deep throaty tone), and should be able to extract a few more ponies out when the cams go in.

This is gonna be fun.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Hi mate. Is you bike finished at Conquest yet?

·
Registered
445 Posts
i got to see an "in process" photo of the rims that are being built for my project. All i can say is wow!
Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts