Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my bike and don't regret buying my Highball for a minute...however...what is really starting annoy me is the lack of parts and the sky high prices of what is here in the UK. If Victory want to take it to Harley properly they needed to really make great accessories with prices to match. My Harley was cheaper (and easier) to modify FFS!

Get this: Rear pegs from the Vegas £309.29 which is $499 US!!!
Tracker Billet Grips £144.34 which is $233US
Victory HID Kit £463.94 which is $750 US!!!

That is just absolutely rediculous. No wonder they are struggling so much here in the UK. To import everything cost a fortune as well. My bike will be in CVO territory if I mod it properly :(

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
It seems you might benefit from ordering from the US and paying the postage or UPS charges. Ordering multiple parts on the same order would save you even more. I order from the US and as an example my Mustang seat and stainless braided lines were delivered 4 days after shipping. Check around on the web and you may be surprised how many will ship to the UK. You do need to confirm the specifics though. A shipment from Arlen Ness cost me the same for shipping as the part because they sent it first class mail which offers no benefit internationally. FYI there are ten UPS affiliate sites in Edinburgh.
If memory serves me right the UK has some pretty hefty taxes that get added on. If you have relatives in NA you might see if they will relay the parts to you as Christmas gifts.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 3 of 3 Posts