Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I am thinking about getting a Cross Country. Haven't had a bike since my son was born 5 years ago and we would like him to go on rides with us but only if he is fairly well "contained" on the bike. I plan to have a drivers and passengers backrest but would also like passenger arm rests and I can only find them for the touring models or I would need to add the trunk. I was not planning on either at this point. Does anyone know if there is an armrest option that can be added without the trunk?

Thanks!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Maybe look into a Ridding harness? It is like a back pack on your back - then there are Handlebars he can hang on too, plus he is trapped into a harness. I had one that I gave to my neighbour - his kid used it from around 4 yrs til 7 or 8 yrs. His legs weren't long enough so his feet flopped around until he had a really big growing spurt! Just a thought.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe look into a Ridding harness? It is like a back pack on your back - then there are Handlebars he can hang on too, plus he is trapped into a harness. I had one that I gave to my neighbour - his kid used it from around 4 yrs til 7 or 8 yrs. His legs weren't long enough so his feet flopped around until he had a really big growing spurt! Just a thought.
Thank you for the info. I will have to look into that. My son will be 5 in a couple months and is pretty big for his age. I need to get to a dealer and have him sit on the bike with me to see how it fits us. I have test ridden the XC several times and definitely know that is what I want if I can find the right one.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Could those be fitted to a trunk? i,m building a trike and the side plates are not used when mounting the trunk to the trike. i'm thinking the usual arm rests will not work. Mounting the body today so i'll know for sure.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
I'll post some pictures later

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
No close up pics but it looks like my armrests will fit by a scoshe.

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts