Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a back rest for the wife. The stock passenger seat on this thing is and I quote, "murdering her vagina". Hahahaha

She says she'll be happy if I just got something for her to lean back on and I'm really not finding anything.

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Back Rest

Keep looking....You'll find one ! Check the Classified Section here.... Seems like someone had one for sale recently.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool I'll take another look. Anyone know if what will fit my 03'? Wondering if it's basically anything before 08' or if they staid compatible?
Thanks again

·
Registered
755 Posts
There are tons of them on eBay for a reasonable price. I don’t have one and don’t know anyone with one of them so I can’t say anything about their comfort level.
And funny my girlfriend said the exact same thing about the stock seat murdering her vagina.
I have a nice and comfy Corbin seat but that thing is ugly as sin and I’m not putting it on unless we go for longer rides.
So as a solution I took the stock passenger seat to the local upholstery store, had the guy shave the hump and make it flat and it worked. She is much happier. She still doesn’t like it as much as the Corbin but difference is huge.

·
Registered
234 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,711 Posts
I got the Victory Touring backrest on mine and never had a complaint, only praise for the comfort and security

1 - 6 of 6 Posts