Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a comfortable passenger seat for my lady to ride long distances with me on my 2002 V92C. I know there are not very many being made anymore so I am hoping for some help, ideas, and pictures.

Anyone know anything about these seats?

Attachments

·
Registered
681 Posts
Yeah good luck trying to find that for your bike. I found the driver and passenger seats plus the driver backrest on eBay for $400, and it has a big ass tear in the back of it. Not worth $400. It's easy to find em for the 1999-2001 v92, but very difficult for our bikes

Or is that your bike? If you don't like the seats I'll buy em!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No Ghost, that is not my bike. Just some stock photo's I found on the net of what I thought might be the right seat. I may try the ones I posted above in this thread.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I have found that link to them on the mustang site, but I think it's an old link. It says to contact them for availability and if you put in make model and year on the site it comes up with nothing. I'm no sure about the first link you put up, I don't think 1999 seats won't fit on our bikes

Never mind, I see on the first link that where you add to cart it says 2000-2003

·
Premium Member
8,801 Posts
An AIRHAWK air cushion makes a hell of a difference to any seat.

·
Registered
156 Posts

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts