Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make a replacement passenger floor board, or adapted an extension onto the existing Vision floor board to give the passenger more leg room. I've seen discussions about the lack of leg room on the Vision for tall passengers, and it appears to be accurate. My wife is 5'9", and I'm finding her feet dangling in front of the floor board. This evening, twice in aggressive turns, her toes scraped the road. It's of extra concern because her injured brain can't process the need to lift the foot in a turn. We're going on a bike trip at the end of the month. It would be comforting, (for me mentally and for her physically) if there was more distance from the seat to the foot rest.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Does anyone make a replacement passenger floor board, or adapted an extension onto the existing Vision floor board to give the passenger more leg room. I've seen discussions about the lack of leg room on the Vision for tall passengers, and it appears to be accurate. My wife is 5'9", and I'm finding her feet dangling in front of the floor board. This evening, twice in aggressive turns, her toes scraped the road. It's of extra concern because her injured brain can't process the need to lift the foot in a turn. We're going on a bike trip at the end of the month. It would be comforting, (for me mentally and for her physically) if there was more distance from the seat to the foot rest.
Not a vison rider and therefore not going to be of any real help here.
However my wife has very long legs. We had this problem to solve often when we got a new to us bike, when I packed her.

If there is no way to lower the floor boards consider raising her seat height. There are a lot of seat rebuilders nation wide. It is not ideal because it raises her center of gravity on the bike. However if pipes etc keep you from lowering the boards it does often solve the problem. She gets a better view too but may need better eye protection to deal with the wind.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts