Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Someday I do want to upgrade the passenger pegs on the magnum. The mini floor boards with the peg mount might work but you cant flip though up. So looking at the cross country mounts and questioning which ones will work.

Some Cross country mounts are plain and just allow a flip up floor board.

At least the 2014 year passenger mount allows for three different adjustment positions.

Will both of these versions install on the Magnums without modification?

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Any and all mounts that fit the cross bike platform will fit a Magnum. That being said stock passenger boards are becoming harder to find. Kuryakyn boards will fit your peg mounts with the proper adapter.

·
Registered
61 Posts
The passenger board kits are getting harder and harder to find. It took me 3 mos to finally source a set which I had to ship from Texas to Canada. Occasional they show up on Ebay or Kijiji or CRAIGSLIST. Around $250 appears to be the going price give or take $50. I'd act now rather than later.

·
Registered
61 Posts
My wife found the the factory pegs too high putting her knees above her hips. The OEM board kit come with adjustable mounts with 3 positions. It is quite a chore to install the factory kit requiring removal of the right side exhaust and mounts down on the swingarm pivot. $250 is a discounted price. List is about $100 more.
Cheers, Tim

·
12,984 Posts
Ask Paulie at Honda east if he can find you a set

1 - 6 of 6 Posts