Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was looking at putting passenger floorboards on my bike, I talked to a few guys about the fitment. The general consensus seemed to be that the floorboards wouldn't fit right on the brackets that originally had pegs. I found a set of boards with brackets on eBay for like $180, then I found just the boards for about $40. I went ahead and got just the boards, mounted em on the stock peg brackets and they fit perfectly. Look great too!

Haven't had the woman on the bike since I put the boards on, the passenger back rest pad is being a piece of **** so I'm just gonna buy a new one. But the boards look like they'll be a good bit more comfortable for her than the pegs. We shall see. They sure look a lot better than the pegs :grin

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't remember exactly, but I think they were from a 2000 v92. It was just the floor boards and the part that attaches to the bracket. I'll try to remember to look a little better at them tomorrow an try to get some better info for you

·
Registered
75 Posts
Passanger foot boards

Looks like you got a great deal on those boards, that's the same thing I did with mine, Same boards as you on the stock foot pegs bracket.. Wife loves them. Happy wife, happy life!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah my wife likes them a lot better than the pegs. I think they look a lot better than the pegs too. I'm glad I just went with the boards instead of the whole board & bracket set

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah if you look close at the boards you can still see "00" from where it said 00 v92c

1 - 10 of 10 Posts