Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I've got stock passenger pegs and want to replace them with floorboards. I ordered the Hi Line Passenger Floorboards from Witchdoctors.

They were nice enough to call me and ask if I had the floorboard kit.

So, my question is, do I need to have some kind of kit to add passenger floorboards to my XC??

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yes the arms are different for the boards than they are for the pegs.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes the arms are different for the boards than they are for the pegs.
Ugh. That's going to be an expensive addition. Thanks!!

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
I really want to add a set of passenger floor boards.....but its a real pain in the ass on Vic XC for such a simple thing. :( I don't know if its worth the hassle and expense.

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Is there no one out there producing passenger floor boards that just bolt on to where the current stock pegs are???????
Is there a reason that it cant be done?
I work at a place where we have our own CNC shop and the guy that runs it just bought a Vision so i've asked him to look at it. Ive got a Cross Roads Classic.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Floor boards

I really want to add a set of passenger floor boards.....but its a real pain in the ass on Vic XC for such a simple thing. :( I don't know if its worth the hassle and expense.
I was thinking the same thing. I had a solo seat on my last bike and never had a passenger in 41000 KMS. I just think the boards look better than the peg sticking up with the large mounting arm. Be nice just to remove it all.

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Im just gonna have to assume there is a good reason that floorboards aren't available using the existing peg mounts. I had boards on my last bike and my wife would prefer them over pegs so im just doing what im told!!!!!:D

·
Registered
107 Posts
There is a cheaper way. Kuryakyn floorboards with an adapter. Don't have the part numbers, but my dealer had them in stock. They even recommended the change when I asked for a cheaper alternative to the factory boards.

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
There is a cheaper way. Kuryakyn floorboards with an adapter. Don't have the part numbers, but my dealer had them in stock. They even recommended the change when I asked for a cheaper alternative to the factory boards.
If you could somehow get the part numbers that would be very helpful!!cheers

·
Premium Member
229 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Almost. One side of the adapter attaches to the foot peg bracket, while the other side attaches to the board.

·
Registered
415 Posts
WitchDoctors also sells the Kury floorboards which simply replace the factory foot pegs. I put a set on immediately after getting the new bike home in February. It's an easy switch out as soon as you figure out how to remove the stock pins that hold the foot pegs on.

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
WitchDoctors also sells the Kury floorboards which simply replace the factory foot pegs. I put a set on immediately after getting the new bike home in February. It's an easy switch out as soon as you figure out how to remove the stock pins that hold the foot pegs on.
Thx. I'll check it out.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
I replaced the stock rear pin with a clevis pin and now I can easily switch between the stock pegs(that are fold-able) and a set of awesome Kuryakyn SwingWings that my wife loves for long trips.

(these are for HD so I needed to add a spacer)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts