Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I've been looking around and cannot find any passenger peg extensions for my 2008 victory hammer.... My girl has long legs and it is uncomfortable for her to sit with pegs being up high like they are. I was wanting to drop it 2 to 4 inch down. Any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
You should be able to find the right combination of adapters and offsets on Kuryakyn to get a 2", 2.5", 3", or 4" drop. The good part about the adjustable offsets is that you can drop them straight down or at numerous different angles forward or backward.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that one ammo. When I called them up they actually told me they have nothing for me and I would be unable to mount to my original mounts.... GRRRRR There is a picture of a set that looks like they will work perfectly though... I dunno I think ill bite the bullet and try it anyway.

·
Registered
12,321 Posts
Tenac, I got a set of peg extenders for my XR through J&P Cycles and the parts are all Kuryakyn. The extension arms come in two lengths, 2" and 4". In addition to the arms, you'll need bike specific adapters and pegs. Your stock pegs won't work. Neat thing about the arrangement is the passenger pegs can be located in any of many places.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts