Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who have the new trunk on your ride, how is your passenger with the amount of room available? Seems as if there isn't much room, especially if you have a large backside.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
My girl is pretty small so I cannot comment first hand. However I do know people that have passengers of many different sizes and I haven't heard one single complaint. Nothing but praise for the passenger comfort. Most say its better than the Vision.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Trunk

She's 5'9" 138lbs and legs that go :eek: .........well 34".

She loves the trunks Backrest and the floorboards ( could be a little lower ) and the seat is the best stocker we've ridden.
We tested a Vision and there was a little more room front to back and the seats were great also, but the looks and overall storage of the XC won the day. No complaints here.

Our Dealer Victory of Louisville is installing a XC trunk on his Vision after seeing mine.

·
Registered
381 Posts
passenger room

For those of you who have the new trunk on your ride, how is your passenger with the amount of room available? Seems as if there isn't much room, especially if you have a large backside.
I just came off a Suzuki Boulevard 109 with a Mustang seat. My wife says her bottom is comfy but when I use the driver backrest, the adjustment knob kinda pokes at her so I have to either screw it in all the way or remove the backrest. Had more room front to back on the jap bike. We both enjoy the extra set of speakers & storage you get with the trunk, however, & it sure is nice having the extra tail/brake lite as well. Might want to test one out at the dealer before you spend the big bucks. I don't know if the passenger backrest affords more room than the trunk. If it wasn't so expensive, I wouldn't mind having both.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I just came off a Suzuki Boulevard 109 with a Mustang seat. My wife says her bottom is comfy but when I use the driver backrest, the adjustment knob kinda pokes at her so I have to either screw it in all the way or remove the backrest. Had more room front to back on the jap bike. We both enjoy the extra set of speakers & storage you get with the trunk, however, & it sure is nice having the extra tail/brake lite as well. Might want to test one out at the dealer before you spend the big bucks. I don't know if the passenger backrest affords more room than the trunk. If it wasn't so expensive, I wouldn't mind having both.
Ditto on the backrest / rack option , both would be great but thats my only real complaint with the Victory line right now, Price of the extras. Lets hope as the aftermarket catches up the price will come down.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Trunk Room

When I got my XC (almost two months ago) I originally got the passenger back rest. About two weeks later I ordered the trunk. Girlfriend say she like the trunck better - better support, speakers and she can actually rest her arms on the truck. She says not to spend the $ on the armrests, so I won't. Having the extra room is a BIG plus.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Trunk room

Sorry Cowboy, my dealer actually gave me credit on the backrest when I bought the trunk.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts