1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
8,844 Posts
I got the Victory Touring seat same as that and no complaints at all.
Not that I've ever sat on the back of my bike, but I get compliments on how comfy it is.
I got my stock Vic pegs on ebay a fair bit cheaper than they go for here in Oz (straylya mate)

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
I have a 2016 Vegas 8-Ball and I'm looking to put a passenger seat with backrest and pegs on it. I was looking on the Victory website and there is a set of pegs and passenger seat that the fitment guide says they would work. Has any one used these?

Passenger Pegs with Mounts | Victory Motorcycles Store

Touring Passenger Seat - Black | Victory Motorcycles Store
I can't help you out with your specific question. But you are right to ask on the forum, because I can point this out to you: Victory's web site is NOTORIOUS for screwing up its fitment guide. That is, it is probably more often the case than not, that the site fails to list all the bikes its assorted products fit.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Forums are usually the best place to ask questions. I have thought about heading to my local dealer and asking them about ordering them, or if they have them in stock, maybe to do a real fitment check. Probably not going to happen but worth an ask or two. I just don't want to order 500 bucks worth of parts and none of them fit.

·
Premium Member
8,844 Posts
They'll fit, try Paulie, Honda East Toledo hes a member here, for a great deal on Victory parts

·
13,048 Posts
facebook has ( victory buy&sell) maybe some there

·
Registered
47 Posts
Conrats on the new bike! The 2016 Vegas has the foot peg mounts painted to match the frame. Are the rear peg mounts painted the same color? Do you care?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I put both Victory touring seats from a King Pin and the King Pin high back rest on my Vegas. They are way more comfortable than stock. My dealer said they wouldn't fit. Well they were wrong fit perfect with zero modifications.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,844 Posts
Well there ya go! Paint em red or leave em black
I'd leave em black myself.
Easier and a bit more black on a red and black bike is perfect.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts