Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 CCT. Looked at the "Saddleman" passenger seat bag, but the dimensions indicate to me that it's 19 inches deep. It's the same king of bag that fits on the Vision. I measured and it comes half way up the side of my seat. Is there a smaller version? I like the "U" shape and how it fits on the Vision, but don't know about what I could use on my CCT. Any suggestions and/or photos would be appreciated. Don't want to put a luggage rack on top of my trunk, so the only other option is something that fits on the passenger seat. HELP!

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
I've got a kuryakyn grantour bag that I used on my last bike that didn't have saddlebags for trips and it worked great. Comes with multiple straps to secure it with. I also have a kuryakyn gran cruise bag that is much smaller but works great strapped to the passenger backrest when I do rise with a passenger.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. That's 2 more bags that I never thought of using. I have the "hooker" 4 D ring system underneath my seat. Works great. These bags should do the trick. Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
80 Posts
T-Bag Cross Country.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts