Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did several searches and didn't see anything on this so I though is start a new one. I've been a member of the Patriot Guard Riders for quite awhile but just recently started doing missions. This past Friday we did a flag line and cemetery waiter for a Tuskeegee Airman, About 30 PGR riders showed up as well as 10 Members from the Tuskeegee Airman Motorcycle Club, very patriotic day and a great send off for a true American hero, if you love your troops like I do I encourage you to get involved, there are chapters in every state

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
450 Posts
Thanks for supporting a great cause! The Tuskegee Airman are awesome. Those gentlemen were some real pioneers and knocked down some huge barriers.

·
Registered
79 Posts
The PGR is a great organization. I too am a member here in Nebraska. Also a member of the Legion Riders. Some of my best rides have been with one or both organizations.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
454 Posts
I am also a member, but have yet been able to catch any missions due to my work schedule.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am also a member, but have yet been able to catch any missions due to my work schedule.
+1.....did several missions when I was in Indiana, but haven't been able to do much since moving here. We work 2 consecutive weekends & then get a weekend off...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts