Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Yeah, no ****!

Both riders were very fortunate they were able to stay upright and it looks like the rider in the first video was on a Dual Purpose bike. Front fender shape seems to show that...

But, he should have been in the travel lane versus the hammer lane, then it would have been a non-issue. I absolutely, positively despise riding my XCT on the I95 corridor near my house. Debris is everywhere!:mad:

Ride Safe!

·
Registered
632 Posts
When the car to the right swerved that should have given him a heads up.. Don't matter anyway he did keep the bike upright..;)
The mattress was close but no contact..

·
Registered
149 Posts
Yup. I've had to ride over a 16 ft extension ladder on a 250RS Honda coming out of London years ago. Quite a pucker factor! Good friend, retired MC cop, was leading a group near Missoula a couple of years ago. In the fast lane following a semi. A chunk of concrete that he measured at 6inches high and over a foot long passes under the truck and he had nowhere to go, except over it. His GWing broke both wheels and frame among other damage and he was still able to ride it to a full stop. Bike was a write off. Be prepared and on top of your game at all times. Ride safe, Jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts