Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I want to order a pc3 for my 06 jackpot. I dont find one that says its for a jackpot. I think I need the one for a 03-07 vegas but im not sure. thers one for the 05-06 hammer also and I see on e-bay the say it will work on the jackpot also, so now Im all messed up.lol .can anyone help me out

Thanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so, I get the one for the 03-07 vegas ?

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Are you really getting a DynoJet Power Commander III ? Nothing wrong with that, but it is a very old fuel controller. You'd be better off with a PC-V or a VFCIII. Or was your post a typo?

·
Premium Member
13,707 Posts
so, I get the one for the 03-07 vegas ?
Yes.

Are you really getting a DynoJet Power Commander III ? Nothing wrong with that, but it is a very old fuel controller. You'd be better off with a PC-V or a VFCIII. Or was your post a typo?
I think the PC-V is designed for bikes with O2 sensors. Victory didn't start using them until 08.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks bbob.

·
Premium Member
4,901 Posts
Puleeeeze... Are you really posting bogus information as if it were fact?

The PC-III is what you must use on pre-2008 Victory motorcycles. The PC-V is for CLOSED LOOP FI, meaning POST 2008 Victory motorcycles.

pimtout: The Jackpot IS a Vegas. A Vegas with a fat rear tire (Vegas Jackpot). The PC-III for 2003-2007 Vegas is what you need.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats what I thought also. thanks half _ crazy.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
...I think the PC-V is designed for bikes with O2 sensors. Victory didn't start using them until 08.
Doh! My bad. I somehow misread the clearly posted "06."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts