Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My tables as received from fuelmoto were way to rich, so I leaned them out a little to what I have posted a picture of here. I set up this table when my bike only had 50 miles on it. It was one I had saw posted on either this forum or another one. Just to give you an idea how rich it was from fuelmoto, everything that is currently 14.3 was 13.6.

This table as pictured is still too rich. With 1,000 miles on the odometer, I'm getting approx 36 MPG (calculated by dividing miles traveled by gallons at each fill up). Took some tape and marked my throttle to know what percent it was open. Cruising at 75 mph is close to 35-40% throttle and 2,750 rpm. This table has 2,750 rpm and 40% throttle at 13.2. No wonder my mileage was pittyfull.

I have leaned up and created a new table. Will post a picture of it in a few days after I get some data on it. Nothing leaner than 14.3 though.

Also, I don't believe those of us using PCV can rely upon the onboard fuel mileage indicator because PCV changes all the variables ECM is using to calculate the data. While my gallons burned vs miles traveled generally was 36-38 mpg, the onboard average was generally 41-43 mpg.

Please keep in mind my bike has Vic filter, air seal removed, Lloydz VM1-DR cams, & D&D exhaust, so your mileage will differ than mine. I'm hoping people will start posting tables here that work so others, including myself, can see what does and doesn't work.

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BBob, I sent GregB a PM the other week. Haven't heard back yet. No biggie, pretty sure I can dial it in for my needs with the AutoTune tables.

TrashmanNYC, AutoTune is an add on accessoy available for use with Power Commander Version 5. AutoTune kit comes with two wide band O2 sensors and once you set the Air Fuel ratio in the tables then it will map the PC to match those AF settings according to throttle % open and RPM.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tables rev1

Made quite a few changes to my Tables yesterday evening. Rode bike to work today and I'm really happy with the way it responded. Have accepted the trims and sent map back to PCV. Posting a pic of my revised tables. Does anybody have any suggestions or comments on this table? Also, the only thing I haven't gotten rid of yet is the decimal pop. Will placing 5 or greater number in the 0 column from 2,000 to 6,000 rpm solve the popping on decel?

Attachments

·
Registered
436 Posts
Great info! This is what I was looking for concerning the pcv and throttle response/mpg after installation. Please keep posting how you are doing
your adjustments cheers

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
autotune tables rev2

Cleaned up my AT tables some more today. Will leave them alone through the weekend to see what fuel mileage is like.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Been playing around with AFR tables for the past 3 weeks. One week ago I received a LCD-200 display which allows me to data log, and have been sending them to someone at DynaJet for assistance because I was just too rich and burning up way too much fuel (36 mpg was the best I could get). Will post fuel averages from current setup in another week.

I'm pretty happy with current results. Will post pics in a few minutes.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AFR table is the same for both cylinders.

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dyno result: 106 HP & 109 Ft Lbs Torque

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would post on this forum more often but the restrictions on attachments are to restrictive. An example is how small the dyno chart had to be before it was small enough for this forum to allow it.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hello Bob, it's just irritating to upload pics to a host then link them here. Prefer uploading directly from my PC to forum. Here's a picture of the graph I took with my cell phone.

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
i added around 10 to the "0" column up to i think 3000 and it got rid of the decel pop most of the time. im pretty sure what is left is leaking exhaust gaskets and/or im above 3k sometime. clocked 45mpg today, very little city, mostly country roads, 2up in 5th or 6th between 50 and 75.

i know there is alot of power left to gain from a dynotune, since all my adjustments were by feel only. my new 2-1 pipes have o2 sensor bungs so i might get a wideband2 from dynojet if the money is right soon.

·
Premium Member
13,639 Posts
I unplugged my AT a while back. It started making the tune worse so I'd have to pull over and take out my trusty mini laptop to retune it. I'll give PC a call this week to see about troubleshooting the issue. I've only tested a couple of tunes I've gotten from other people. One from Road Rocket, an early tune he had I think, and one from CCR. The CCR tune is working quite well with minor pops that sound more like burps than pops. The quest goes on and then.........the cams go in and I get to do it all over again. :D

Oh; and I'm using regular to mid grade gasoline during this phase of testing. thumb up

1 - 16 of 16 Posts