Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all,
I have checked and there is a little out there, but nothing that seems too close in compatibility. And...I know the best would be a dyno tune. I am adding pipes later this summer and want to wait until then. I also thought I would skip the auto tune module in lieu of the dyno....which is said to be the best route.

I am looking for a PCV map which is close to my set-up. Their web site is very limited in Victory map selections.

Here is my current set-up:
2013 CCT
Lloyds ATS at +4
Lloyds Air Intake (waiting to be installed)
Stock pipes (at this point)...those will come later
O2 sensors are disconnected and pipes are plugged
PCV (waiting to be installed)

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Auto Tune Tables

I will send you my map from auto tune in the next few days I’m working tonight but will be off for the next few days. Are setup are pretty close. It runs good but if anyone wants to give comets on the AFR setting I am just a parts changer not a mechanic. I understand someone committed that if you engine brake it will make the auto tune miss tune. I engine brake most of the time and very rarely use my brakes but only to show the rear brake light. thumb up

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I appreciate that DMac!thumb up

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Map

I will not cut and past It has an option to send to Mail Rec. If you send me an email address I can get it out to you I am computer challenged. I though this would be easy Think again :confused:

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will not cut and past It has an option to send to Mail Rec. If you send me an email address I can get it out to you I am computer challenged. I though this would be easy Think again :confused:
Thanks DMac! My e-mail is [email protected]

I appreciate it. What set-up are you running on yours?

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Thanks, I will get my tec savy freind to help send it out tonight sorry for the delay. :crzy:

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
map

Sent to your EMail keep me informed if this works out for you All it was showing was the trim setting I believe when you plug in your PCV it will give you the AFR settings.

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got it. Thanks! How do you like your Witchdoctors slip-on's? Do you have the performance slip-on's or the model with no baffle at all? I want some rumble, but not so loud that I can't listen to my stereo. I have upgraded the speakers and added the RF pre-amp. I have looked at the WD's. I purchased a spare set of pipes on e-bay for less than $100. I was actually also considering modifying the spare set myself.
I appreciate you sending the map! Ride safe!
:D

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Map

They were the first mod because I was unable to ride a vacuum cleaner with my head up. I would like to go with the freedom true duel exhaust but the money and lose of bottom end; I just have not gone that rout yet. I will send you an undated map every once in a while as the tuner fine tunes itself. Understand I am a spirited rider most of the time riding with MV, Ducati, along with the Harley riders. cheers

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have my map from a 13 Hammer with Lloydz torque tubes, RPW exhaust and timing wheel + 4 advanced. It was dyno tuned then fine tuned by me with Autotune.

cheers

·
Registered
107 Posts
Other then the exhaust, I have the big slash, everything else is the same as my bike. But, I should be getting mine on the dyno this monthbor early next month. Started with a map from Rylan at the Vic Shop, but that was to rich, so LILMAGS500 emailed me his and it runs better. Wonder what your map would do to my bike?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all the help. It sure would be nice if there were a folder in this forum where maps and accompanying mod info could be located. A lot of people would find that handy. I know someone tried setting up their own host page for that awhile back, but when I went to check it out, only a few maps were there.

My hi-flow air filter got delayed by Witchdoctors. Sent them a message and it is now on its way. I couldn't wait to install the PCV. Did that Saturday evening. Went for a long ride yesterday. My only performance mod right now is the Lloydz ATS, so I used the standard air filter and standard pipes download from the Power Commander site. Smoothed things out, added a little pep and increased my MPG's according to the bike computer from 44-45 to 48-49.

Will try DMac's map once the air filter arrives and is installed. Just the ATS and PCV have really changed the character and power of the engine. Runs much better....I mean MUCH better than stock.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'm just in awe that VisionJohnny hasn't chimed in with his usual post of "Call Rylan at the Vicshop."

Want to borrow my Autotune?

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey DMac,
Thanks for the map. I just broke down and ordered the Witchdoctors HP exhaust. So now we have the exact same set-up. After installing the PCV, I downloaded the standard air filter and exhaust map. It worked great. Wow! It worked better than great. I went on a 200 mile ride today with Harley Buddies. Had a place where we needed to pass an 18 wheeler with break problems. Smoke coming out the back and driving 35 in a 50 zone. Had some space and I zoomed past. My buddies did the same. When we stopped for lunch they said.....man, we couldn't keep up on that pass. (That was with everything stock except the PCV and the and the Lloydz ATS wheel). I hit 110 in fairly short order. So tonight I installed my Lloydz hi-flo air filter and then hopped on the computer to order the Witchdoctors HP pipes. As soon as I install (next weekend) I will put your map in the PCV. I really appreciate your generosity. I'll let you know how it works.

JK

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
great I am looking forward to seeing what you think about that tune. I have accepted the trims again and will send it to you if you want. this mileage is a little slower without a lot of engine braking. cheers

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Hey: I forgot just wanted to remind you of the deer from last year with all that new found power. I had to thread my way through a group of hogs (the four legged kind its harder) the other night. the smallest weight was about 150. I was not watching my speed was running around 70 on a pitch black night. I got off easy but I will not forget about it any time soon. Down here most accidents happen from Buzzards hogs deer. cheers

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey: I had to thread my way through a group of hogs (the four legged kind its harder) the other night. the smallest weight was about 150.

I'm glad you missed the target! That's when it doesn't register until after you are through. Then you promise yourself you will ride slower and more carefully from now on......until that darn right hand twitch takes over again. I'll take any maps you feel like sending my way, and I'll definitely let you know how they work on my bike. As we say here in Maryland.....Drive Gently!

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey DMac,
Got my pipes this afternoon. Had them installed by 7 pm. Downloaded the map you sent me and went out for a little ride. Everything worked great. No backfiring. Smooth acceleration. Didn't get a chance to run it through the paces, but everything is running smooth! Only thing....I'm sorry I ordered the Witchdoctors HP pipes. They would be perfect if the sound was 1 octave lower. The volume is perfect. Not too loud and not too soft, but they don't have that low, deep rumble I was looking for. It's so hard to tell off of sound clips on YouTube. The guy who built that Thrush system seems to have a great sound, but my welding skills are ....let's just say sub-par! Anyways, Thanks mucho for sharing!
thumb up

1 - 20 of 22 Posts