Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a Generous soul to send me a copy of their fuel map for a PCV.
Dollars are short and am not wanting to reinvent the wheel. I dont have a Victory dealer near me (2699 Klms) and skilled mechanics with experience with Victorys are rare in these parts.

I have a 2013 XCT with Thrush exhaust mod done with Cats still in.
PCV fitted with Map from internet.
Parts in transit include Lloyds Timing wheel and Hi Flow air cleaner and 1/4 turn throttle ring. These should arrive within the next week ex USA.
My intention is to Dyno the bike when funds permit and run a Auto tune at 3% but "reality" may not permit.
I'm not trying to move the earth but cleaning up some of the gear change pop would be nice.
And of coarse it goes without saying I need to keep all the local HD riders thinking "jeez those Victorys go all right"

So If one of you generous people out their have a Map that may suit my combo and can share it I would be grateful.
Thanks. cheers

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Crikey I didn't ask for your first born child guy's just a fuel map.
I've done a search here and to date not found a map that is for the identical setup as mine.
I'll keep looking but my luck with search engines is not great.
Just thought it might be quicker to ask than searching.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
244 Posts
It has only been 14 hours since you asked for someone to GIVE YOU a map. I'm sorry it's taking so long.

Please, let us know your deadline so we're sure to not miss it. I'd hate that for you.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
i sent you a pm yesterday asking for an email addy

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fishing

Crikey I didn't ask for your first born child guy's just a fuel map.
I've done a search here and to date not found a map that is for the identical setup as mine.
I'll keep looking but my luck with search engines is not great.
Just thought it might be quicker to ask than searching.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Sorry Skull, I like to go fishing sometimes, just thought I'd throw some bait out there from my mobile last night when I saw no responces.thumb up
Back on the Laptop now and see some replys and PM's, Thanks Guy's

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry Skull, I like to go fishing sometimes, just thought I'd throw some bait out there from my mobile last night when I saw no responces.thumb up
Back on the Laptop now and see some replys and PM's, Thanks Guy's
I just thought also, the pony express rider is probably having trouble with the pond between us:D:ltr:

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Timing is everything!

Thanks guy's for the fuel maps.
I'm hanging for the Power package from WD with the Air cleaner and Timing wheel.
I can feel a big difference at 2500 rpm with 4-5 degrees of timing. So getting the wheel installed is a priority.
When fitting the Power Commander I noticed the residue of oil vapour on the coil. The bike as started to cough and stall occasionally off Idle and I'm hoping that the IAV is partially blocked by this same stuff and requires cleaning and this may be the cause. Has any one else experienced this?
I have done 17500 Klms and not had the fuel tank off yet but when I install the air cleaner I will have a good look around.
Again thanks to Drew and LILMAGSthumb up

1 - 8 of 8 Posts