Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Very excited, got my new power commander 5 and got it installed today. I downloaded a map from the Vic shop and and trying to get it on the power commander. When I open the map it shows on the power commander screen on my computer at the top left has a description from the Vic shop, as soon as I click send map, that description changes to the words “device network”. How do I know the map has been successfully sent to the power commander? Is there a way to revert the power commander back to its original settings when I got it out of the box?

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Very excited, got my new power commander 5 and got it installed today. I downloaded a map from the Vic shop and and trying to get it on the power commander. When I open the map it shows on the power commander screen on my computer at the top left has a description from the Vic shop, as soon as I click send map, that description changes to the words “device network”. How do I know the map has been successfully sent to the power commander? Is there a way to revert the power commander back to its original settings when I got it out of the box?
In the lower left corner of the screen, it will show you the percentage when the map is being transferred and then it will say when it was transferred successfully.

If you didn't save the default map before sending your map to it, you overwrote it and you can't undo it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok. I took it for a quick ride but it just rained heavily. Had a lot of chirping under load, which i think is pinging. Going to try again in the morning.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts