Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I figured this could help a lot of people who have installed some performance parts and need a decent tune to get them by for a week or two until they can get to the dyno. May even be good for people who have ridden with an autotune and could use a good starting point. And I know most of us have very similar mods.

I've included a couple of tunes I have on my computer.

You may also want to indicate the altitude that your tune was done at, could be helpful if there are multiple tunes that are the same so you can get something that works well.

Would also be great if we could sticky this!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
I'm surprised this hasn't happened sooner...

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
there was a thread started at one time about this but it didnt seem to go far. great idea!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
246 Posts
Awesome, i would def like to try something now that the place i was supposed to get dynoed screwed me. What would you recommend for me? Mods are in my Sig

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome, i would def like to try something now that the place i was supposed to get dynoed screwed me. What would you recommend for me? Mods are in my Sig
that one in the 2nd post with the bassani pro street turn outs might be pretty close man! Might be worth a shot!

Deff check the timing though! since you have the Lloydz wheel you should remove all timing in PCV

·
Registered
246 Posts
Yeah i always zero them out.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
The reason no one wants to post there tunes is ALOT of people get butt hurt over something they spent money on so nobody likes to post there tune, unless you buy it from them.

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
This is a Fantastic idea!:)
once I work out how to upload my tune from the bike to the computer I can post my current Torquey 100 cubes setup then after the TorqueTubes another more powerful, Fatter Torquey tune!
More Power to the People!:)....Victory is ours sayeth the Torque!thumb up

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
is there some sort of tutorial on connecting up and accessing the program on the PCV ?...Id hate to mess anything up

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
i think theres a video on the dynojet site. its pretty easy, open your pc software on your computer, plug the cable in to both the pcv and your computer and it should show up.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I cant even open the files posted to look at them , like they are encrypted or something ......

·
Registered
790 Posts
I cant even open the files posted to look at them , like they are encrypted or something ......
They are "zip" files. Download them and if you don't have a program to "unzip" them google "zip" or "unzip" and you will find several free programs to "unpack" them.

Then the individual files can be imported or read by the PCM software and that's where you can review the file settings for fuel and ignition.

You can read them in the software without being connected the PCM device, all you need is the software. Download from Dynojet.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
They are "zip" files. Download them and if you don't have a program to "unzip" them google "zip" or "unzip" and you will find several free programs to "unpack" them.

Then the individual files can be imported or read by the PCM software and that's where you can review the file settings for fuel and ignition.

You can read them in the software without being connected the PCM device, all you need is the software. Download from Dynojet.
Yes thanks , I understand fully all the Dynojet software , I'm at work now so I guess I will do the unzipping at home tonight , I just wanted to view the maps to see what they look like numbers wise . Thanks for your info !thumb up

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looking for a map for my soon to be setup:

Cross country
Freedom true duals
Lloydz intake
Lloydz timing wheel
PCV with auto tune

Let me know what ya got... Thanks!

·
Registered
75 Posts
If you are using Win 7 or newer no external program is needed.

Download the zip to your PC, then right click on the file, pick "extract to" and enter the location you want the unzipped file to reside.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
My windows 7 says its a PHP file , not a zipped folder , and when I right click on it there is no extract to option . I can send to a zipped folder but it still wants me to get a program online to open it ... **** it ...:mad:

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
My windows 7 says its a PHP file , not a zipped folder , and when I right click on it there is no extract to option . I can send to a zipped folder but it still wants me to get a program online to open it ... **** it ...:mad:
fkn technology!

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
ok not sure here, not sure how to link the actual maps so i took pics tonight after getting home from a ride, i have one pic of my auto tune table both cylinders are set the same, and then one pic of each front and rear cylinder fuel maps, my setup is
12 xc
lloydz timing wheel 6degrees
lloydz filter
thrush glasspacks
pcv w/at
no cats
running 91 non oxy gas
ImageUploadedByMO Free1401770217.616817.jpg
ImageUploadedByMO Free1401770251.236469.jpg
ImageUploadedByMO Free1401770274.141345.jpg

as of now i dont think i can be much happier with how it runs , hope this helps someone

1 - 20 of 36 Posts