Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen and ladies,
I come begging of you to see if anyone has a PCV map for an XCT with a similar setup to mine. I have checked BBob's excellent site and pulled down his maps... I have even grabbed every map from Dynojet so I can get something that is functional. I plan on getting the autotune within the next month or so but would like an 80% solution if one can be found... BTW, has anyone thought of a sticky post where people can upload their maps if they so desire? IIRC I have seen this on a HD forum somewhere.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Gentlemen and ladies,
I come begging of you to see if anyone has a PCV map for an XCT with a similar setup to mine. I have checked BBob's excellent site and pulled down his maps... I have even grabbed every map from Dynojet so I can get something that is functional. I plan on getting the autotune within the next month or so but would like an 80% solution if one can be found... BTW, has anyone thought of a sticky post where people can upload their maps if they so desire? IIRC I have seen this on a HD forum somewhere.
LILMAGS500 should be coming to your rescue very shortly....He's got a kick ass map

1 - 2 of 2 Posts