Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
Im looking for a front peg assembly for both the shifter and rear break sides. I can't seem to find much, just one break side assembly. So to my quesitons? is there any assembly from later year bikes that will fit on the 2000 v92C or SC ???? Must be peg, which is what i want for my bike build.

·
Premium Member
12,992 Posts
Howdy. I'm sure there are some members who know the answer to your question about fitment but I think you would be doing yourself a favor by getting to know the parts so you can cross reference them. There was a time when Polaris kept a handy database we could use to see if any part they made fit any other machine they made but they took it down when Victory went out of business which, frankly, really chapped my hide.

This is one I like to use and their prices are better than some others. Parts through Polaris are getting to be like finding hen's teeth though. A real hit a miss and it's not going to get better as time goes on.

https://www.victoryparts.net/

·
Premium Member
6,017 Posts
Hey Guys,

Im looking for a front peg assembly for both the shifter and rear break sides. I can't seem to find much, just one break side assembly. So to my quesitons? is there any assembly from later year bikes that will fit on the 2000 v92C or SC ???? Must be peg, which is what i want for my bike build.
I bought pegs in China, fitted well and finished quality was nice ...

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Bbob. That seems like a great start. I didn't realize vic parts were so expensive. they want 380 for 2 peg mount brackets and one shift lever. I feel that a tad ridiculous, but maybe im out of touch with prices.

·
Premium Member
12,992 Posts
Thanks Bbob. That seems like a great start. I didn't realize vic parts were so expensive. they want 380 for 2 peg mount brackets and one shift lever. I feel that a tad ridiculous, but maybe im out of touch with prices.
Anything that says it's for motorcycles or boats is going to cost at least twice as much as it should with a few exceptions.

You should put your request for parts on Facebook and the VOG to reach more people.

Probably against forum policy to post the FB link but a simple search for "Victory Bikes And Parts For Sale" should get you there.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey all,
Thanks for you replies, sorry for the long time in responding. Busy life and such. Ill try out the Facebook thing, and BP6666VR if you have a link to were i can look at the peg bracket. I just hate the feel of floorboards, but maybe ill have to go that route. We shall see. Also if anyone knows, were i can call a few Motorcycle bike yards? Im still trying to search on the interwebs for those, but if you know a place.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts