Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Schools out, the weather is warm and the forums dead today. So, I guess people have got out, riding, out of town for the weekend whatever. I've got a pork shoulder roast on the pellet smoker for the Cantina crowd. It's only going to be in the 70's and windy today and 60's tomorrow, not as windy. I'm only cooking the roast, everyone else are bringing sides.

Reactions: rainman123

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
3,684 Posts
This forum is not nearly as popular as the other.
It's always quiet here.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Not out riding much the last 3 days here, got 6 inches of snow, damn bipolar weather here in the Springs in the spring. We go from 85 degrees one day to 6 inches of snow the next. Will be putting a couple 2 or 3 thousand on the bike over the next month as I am going to go back up north to do some work, so I will get my riding fix this week and again couple 2 or 3 weeks after that.

Reactions: NAB and rainman123

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Still chasing this damn electrical problem. :mad:

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
That's a nice trike.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Still rain here. 12 inches in a week. Might be tapering off tonight.
Raining since Feb, 2 big flood events in that time, even my pumpkins are heading for higher ground and climbing the trees. Pic tomorrow.

• Wow
Reactions: ajmdowling and NAB

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ive been riding year round here in Jersey and its that time of year now where more and more bikes are on the road. Just went to my first bike night of the season yesterday. Its a bitter sweet feeling being the only Victory in a crowd of Harleys. I like having something different but also love seeing other Vics out and about.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Still rain here. 12 inches in a week. Might be tapering off tonight.
Raining since Feb, 2 big flood events in that time, even my pumpkins are heading for higher ground and climbing the trees. Pic tomorrow.
Where are the tree pumpkins? :)

·
Registered
636 Posts
Whoops, forgot about this one. Since then, we've had 5 days of winds gusting to 90kph, then the frosts started. Poor old pumpkins suffered a bit, the bigger tree climbing ones were blown down and cracked. With the frosts, I've been harvesting them, and brush cutting the long grass to find them. Linda can now get her Astra convertible out of the shed without knocking the nosecone off it backing over a hidden pumpkin. This today's pick. Thats the treeclimbing vine with the blown down ones at the bottom. Good thing we like roast pumpkin soup.
Plant Tree Phasianidae Grass Groundcover

Plant Botany Leaf Terrestrial plant Vegetation

Plant Botany Leaf Terrestrial plant Vegetation
Plant Tree Phasianidae Grass Groundcover

Reactions: ajmdowling

·
Registered
636 Posts
Today's lot.
Wheel Tire Plant Wheelbarrow Cart

Reactions: IndyVictory and NAB
1 - 11 of 11 Posts