Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm thinking of going to the Performance Machine Countour series.

I'm going to change my bars and go with an internal throttle and would like to use the contour series levers and brake reservoir. Should I expect any issues ? reservoir capacity ? I don't see why this wouldn't work but wanted to put it out there.

thoughts ??

·
Registered
104 Posts
You will have to get a custom clutch cable that will work with harley front and victory back end. I called barnett and had one made no problem.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks. how's the ano quality

So is that a daily driver for u ? How long have u had them ? Just curious how the anodize black is holding up to the sun. If things turn purple on me I send em back for exchange. I would hope that pm is pretty high quality and has their ano tech down.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have had them for over a year. I have put atleast 6000 miles on the bike since I got them on. The hard ano looks just like the day I got them. I know what you mean about the purple. Looks like crap. My mirrors have started to do that and they were put on the same time.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Make sure if you get them you get the brake switch. It dosent come with one. All you have to do is tap into the stock wires and you are good to go.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah its caused by a number of things. Dirty tank, bad sealer, organic dye etc. I'm dealing w mbw on exchanging the vertical primary mount plate frame I got. Went completely purple. Thankfully they are swapping it out. Hopefully the newer runs are better but I might clear it w something b4 I put it on. Thanx for the info man.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Just curious Steveo are you going to sell your apes and cables when you switch???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts