Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Based on my research so far, I'm thinking Lloydz torque tubes, Power Commander, and Assault exhaust are within my budget and will give me the boost in performance I'm looking for. Is there a better "bang for the buck" option?

·
Premium Member
8,711 Posts
Good choice, Id add the timing advance wheel as well as a good pro dyno tune to finish off.
Probably 1/4 turn throttle töo, though I haven't got one of those yet myself.

·
Registered
12,150 Posts
You'll be missing a good show if you don't add the Lloydz timing wheel to that list.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What they said......I'll have my traveling circus in Atlanta next month on the 21st, and we can accomplish all that!
Sorry, I won't be able to make it to Atlanta. I'll have to get it done here. With my limited budget, and considering the timing wheel suggestion, would it be worth dropping something on my list for the timing wheel?

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
would it be worth dropping something on my list for the timing wheel?
Ahhhh, the list is three items long:
Lloydz torque tubes
Power Commander
Assault exhaust

Being that intake/exhaust/fuel control are the basics of performace, you can't just scratch one off the list.

You could go with less expensive pipes... or a less expensive intake... but you will also be trading performance for those dollars you are saving. The Timing Wheel and re-usable gasket is only like $200 and installs in a few minutes... it's not like you're adding a huge expense.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts