Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased my 07 Jackpot secondhand and am curious to see what i can do to fix a choppy throttle, backfire, and hard decel.

The bike has 7k miles, k/n air filter, RPW slash (2 into 1) exhaust.
The shop i purchased it from is offering to reprogram the system for free, but i would love an explanation of what they will do before i plan a weekend riding trip around the service tomorrow.... i would hate to not get the bike back on time and then have to plan the whole trip around riding another bike....

i know my older Powercommander's were very easy to program w/ the correct map available... and they always were for the bikes i had them on. I am unsure how easy it would be for this victory service/ dealer to do it and if there are any other service related suggestions members should make me aware of.

thanx Slave600

·
Registered
307 Posts
Well i can tell ya one thing good luck on trying to get a vic dealer to install a power commander.I find alot of dealers dont know what they are doing at the best of times lol.Just install it your self and look for a map that is close to the mods you have and that should get you pretty close.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts