Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many peeps here have um? I finally got mine, I ordered it a few days before I got my bike, had no idea I'd have 11,000 miles on my bike before I got it on...

Attachments

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
I'm not one to do the vanity plate thing. But if I were, after successfully going through two bouts with a very rare and incurable cancer, for which there is no known treatment, this is the plate I would get...
HANA HOU
It is Hawaiian for encore or one more time. Two encores so far, due a great medical team. So long for now, gotta go riding.
Ric

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
I used to have a personalized plate on my vrod..... It pissed me off to no end to give the state of California extra money every year. That and making it very easy for LEO's to single me out was enough for me to got rid of it.

·
Registered
220 Posts
When I have the extra money to spend on swapping the plates out I plan on getting JCKPT (can only have up to five digits in RI for an m/c tag). They charge a lot extra for vanity plates up this way.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I was going to get "Nessie" for my bike last year when I bought it. I had checked and it was available at that time. Turned out that the dealer I bought mine through had ordered and paid for my registration so I received a standard-issue plate last year. Props to my dealer for covering this purchase from beginning to end. thumb up

I figured I would just change it this year when renewal date came up. Of course, Nessie is now gone so I am considering alternatives and will keep an eye out for good ideas that aren't already in use in my state.

We can use 7 digits in NC so throw some ideas out here guys!

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Just got my plates in the mail.
Huh? How is that a personalized plate? It's just numbers, right? Or do those numbers mean something to you?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Back in the day I had a really fast Firebird, and got the plate PASNBYU, hence my name. When I moved to IA, I was lucky enough to get that same plate for my Ford. So now on my XR, I have PASNU2. We only have the option of 6 letters or numbers here, so thats my story. Just call me "pasn"

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Actually i was showing my veteran plates. After looking at it and doing some painful thinking. That's the day i flew out of Baghdad to come home.
I am so sorry I didn't catch that!! those are prolly the coolest plates one could boast of having!!

thank you very much for all you did!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Your welcome. Just doing my job.
Sorry should have mentioned the veterans plates little hard to see. I have vet plates on my truck and bike. My friends call them police deterrent plates. Lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts