Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning

Not sure if one of these has been created or not.

I am looking to get a personalized license plate since we have a new plate design where I reside so I want to order a new plate.

I have 7 characters to work with and was looking for some ideas. I have a 13' Hammer 8 Ball.

Of course I thought of the following:

1. HAMMER
2. VICTORY
3. 8 BALL, 8-BALL OR 8BALL
4. 300CLUB (<--- has 300mm tire)

I am guessing the above ones are probably taken but I will not kno until tomorrow.

Does anyone have any other ideas or does anyone wish to share theirs?

They do not have to necessarily be about Victory but can be anything funny, clever or witty or about motorcycles/ riding in general.

·
13,247 Posts
Why Hammer or Victory let them ask you about the bike

Hows FASRTNU faster then you

·
Registered
781 Posts
Ud lose (looz, luz)

fatty

fatire

thor

blckend

blk nyt

whah? the forum changed my post to lowercase.. must be a option box somewhere

·
Registered
203 Posts
CUL8ER (See You Later)

·
Registered
116 Posts
My vanity plate is the possessive form of my nick name, and handle for this site.

How about:
HAMR IT
HMR DWN
2FAST
MOBGMAS
DRK HMR
MULNIR

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I have a 2011 Ness XC and only recently "broke down" & selled out the cash for a vanity plate. SicNess arrived in the mail yesterday but due to work, it' is still sitting on the seat waiting for me to "get around to it".

·
Registered
781 Posts
I have a 2011 Ness XC and only recently "broke down" & selled out the cash for a vanity plate. SicNess arrived in the mail yesterday but due to work, it' is still sitting on the seat waiting for me to "get around to it".
Nice! Just put on my Tea party plate.. DS OBY the other day.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Here is mine...we don't give out many letters or numbers on bike plates apparently here in Michigan...but it is too simple to remember so I had to give up my gas station and liquor store robbery career...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Plate

I went with something close to my heart. Submarine Service!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
427 Posts
I tried to get GO2HLL, but the peoples Republic of Massachusetts would not let me. No vanity/veterans plates....you can get a vanity plate or a veteran plate, but not both....Go figure

1 - 19 of 19 Posts