Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

OK, I brought the beer but I ain't bringing the women, ya gotta go out and get yer own. and I NEVER pick up the soap...

not new to Victory, I have an '06 KP set up just the way I want it. some of you know me and others here may in time. love to ride and drink beer and recently got retired from a job I held for 32 years so I have the time to ride even more. thumb upthumb up

so just to start off on the right foot, eat me! :crzy:

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
I only bring the Ladies there and I haven't worn out my welcome there yet, give me time. :ltr:
Welcome Pew! As a newbie here....you have to reach down and pick up the soap:ltr::ltr:

cheerscheerscheers

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome Pew! As a newbie here....you have to reach down and pick up the soap:ltr::ltr:

cheerscheerscheers
my arms are long enough that would be easy, wouldn't even have to bend over, just a little stoop and I'll keep a sharp lookout to my 6. I recognized a few of these perverts apon coming through the door :D

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
my arms are long enough that would be easy, wouldn't even have to bend over, just a little stoop and I'll keep a sharp lookout to my 6. I recognized a few of these perverts apon coming through the door :D
Welcome Pew!..cheers ....just take it easy on some of these guys ....some don't have a clue;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts