Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
1,668 Posts
Yep up for auction. Some cool stuff in there.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Some great looking scoots. Just a bit above my paygrade.

Makes me wish I still had my first bike.

Not mine but same year, model and color:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
I bet there's not many of these "finds" left in the world....
When I kick it, the world might find the last Sunset Red Victory in my shed.... LOL :wink Sry @MonsterMash ...I know this probably still stings :ltr:

Reactions: MonsterMash

·
Registered
308 Posts
Most of (If not all) the bkes sold

Man those bikes that fella had were sweet. ost of (If not all) the bikes are sold :eek. The one picture went for 88K. Damn nice no matter! LMYR

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Sad that he didn't ride them. Didn't share the collection with anyone. Just hording bikes and signs.

·
Premium Member
13,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sad that he didn't ride them. Didn't share the collection with anyone. Just hording bikes and signs.
Have you never heard of a private collection? Perhaps he chose to keep it close to the vest so when he did pass on it would be the longest time possible for the items to change hands.

I wish he had willed them to someone else who would have kept them private or possibly to a motorcycle museum on the condition they would never be sold and only for use as display pieces so everyone could see and enjoy them.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Yeah exactly they should go to a museum. They will go into other private collections and never be seen again. Oh well.

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
No mention of any family in the article. So I'm wondering who got the money. Also if everything was sold or was some of it kept or held back by an heir or whoever ended up getting property, the business and its contents.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I bet there's not many of these "finds" left in the world....
When I kick it, the world might find the last Sunset Red Victory in my shed.... LOL :wink Sry @MonsterMash ...I know this probably still stings :ltr:
LOL! Just be sure to leave me in your will would ya! :) :)

Reactions: BBob and PaiN
1 - 12 of 12 Posts