Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

941 - 960 of 991 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
We finished the project with the jackup in Ireland, all jackup is on transport to the next job in France, now I am driving from Ireland to Uk to France, and found a beautiful bed & breakfast place, what a amazing underestimated / beautiful / friendly / laughing people & country Ireland is ... I am so happy here ... Love this country

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
President Kennedy origins .... Right here mate ....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Super Moderator
4,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #943
We finished the project with the jackup in Ireland, all jackup is on transport to the next job in France, now I am driving from Ireland to Uk to France, and found a beautiful bed & breakfast place, what a amazing underestimated / beautiful / friendly / laughing people & country Ireland is ... I am so happy here ... Love this country

Andre using TaPaTaLk
You live an amazing life!!

·
Super Moderator
4,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #945 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
You live an amazing life!!
yesterday i drive from Ireland to England = Last night after a few ours on the ferry and drive trough England i arrived in London and stayed with a old friend ... We walked the dog and saw THIS

Today i drove from London to the next ferry to go to France and start offloading and asembling "mobelizing" the jackup in France again, tomorrow ....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
President Kennedy origins .... Right here mate ....

Andre using TaPaTaLk
Nobody says anything about President Kennedy origins ? seriously .... @ragtopdodge do you hate this president too ?

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
564 Posts
See them about every Sunday up near Cave Creek.
Was a little early in the a.m. for me but the sunrise over the Red Rock Canyon from the basket was pretty awesome. Was lucky enough to time this pic just as the balloons in front crossed that ridge.

·
Premium Member
788 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
Post #942 president Kennedy's origins ...

Andre using TaPaTaLk
My apologies Andre. I saw rags name mentioned and assumed the worst.

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
My apologies Andre. I saw rags name mentioned and assumed the worst.
Nooooooo i always assume the BEST ,
smile ....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
Arrived in france and build back the jackup in 2 days of hard work, 13 trailers it took for transporting all the materials .... Now towing to site ... And jacked up in the first position

Look at that bridge

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
I am in NORMANDIE, can you believe that ? how would this town have looked like in 1944 ? amazing to be here ....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Super Moderator
4,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #956
Cross Country headlight.

Nikon D7100
Tamron 70-200mm F/2.8

·
Super Moderator
4,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #957
Great shot. What a settings of camera u used for this pic? I can not always find the correct ISO set for a similar photo
I'm not sure and I can't find the origional photo, I used a Nikon D7100 and a Tamron 70-200mm f/2.8 processing with Topaz B&W effects. I use auto ISO let it decide.

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
Any winter / ice / snow pictures from members ?

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Any winter / ice / snow pictures from members ?
Just some point and shoot ones, but here you are Andre. This kind of snow is not normal for Portland. When and if we get it, it does not not stay long, maybe a few days.

Attachments

941 - 960 of 991 Posts