Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

961 - 980 of 991 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,155 Posts
Just some point and shoot ones, but here you are Andre. This kind of snow is not normal for Portland. When and if we get it, it does not not stay long, maybe a few days.
That is so beatiful, thanks RICZ, sometimes i miss the snow ...

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
12,250 Posts
I am in NORMANDIE, can you believe that ? how would this town have looked like in 1944 ? amazing to be here ....
Go to the allied military cemeteries and try to keep your eyes dry. Those are the heroes, the guys who saved the world, but never got to see the result of their sacrifice.

·
Premium Member
6,155 Posts
Go to the allied military cemeteries and try to keep your eyes dry. Those are the heroes, the guys who saved the world, but never got to see the result of their sacrifice.
Yes i went to the cemeteries, it stuns you ...

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Super Moderator
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #964
Nikon D3200
Sigma 30mm f/1.4 lens @ f/1.4
1/50s
ISO 560

·
Super Moderator
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #966

·
Super Moderator
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #968

·
Registered
564 Posts
Perfect timing. How long did you have to wait for that shot?

·
Super Moderator
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #970
Perfect timing. How long did you have to wait for that shot?
The way it was bitching not long. I was grilling burgers and it kept swooping down at me.

·
Premium Member
13,326 Posts
The way it was bitching not long. I was grilling burgers and it kept swooping down at me.
Well; did you give him any? These are some of the smartest wild birds out there. I see them all the time in my 'hood'. They like to sit on top of power and telephone poles looking for their next meal or nibble.

·
Super Moderator
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #972
Well; did you give him any? These are some of the smartest wild birds out there. I see them all the time in my 'hood'. They like to sit on top of power and telephone poles looking for their next meal or nibble.
Haha, no I didn't share.

·
Premium Member
13,326 Posts
Haha, no I didn't share.
Probably just as well. Give them free food this week without working for it and they'd be back next week with friends looking for more.

:devil

·
Super Moderator
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #974
Rode the Side X Side over Four Peaks AZ
BDC_0171.jpg
BDC_0175.jpg
BDC_0177.jpg
BDC_0189_90_91_92_93_Balanced.jpg
BDC_0212_3_4_5_6_Balanced.jpg

·
Registered
564 Posts
Scenery is beautiful but doesn't look much like "bagger" territory.

·
Super Moderator
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #976

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Arizona has some great places to ride. I've ridden the Grand Canyon down to Prescott and in that area. I have ridden in the Tucson area and the Devils Highway from the South to Alpine and then headed East into New Mexico. I also visited Tombstone, Hollywood has made numerous movies about the OK Coral over the years. It was kinda cool to actually be where the gun fight took place. There is a number of other places to ride that I have been told about. Great pictures!

·
Super Moderator
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #979
There is a number of other places to ride that I have been told about. Great pictures!
Pretty much endless rides here in AZ. Oatman, Greer, meteor crater, petrified forest, on and on.
Salt River Canyon, Walnut Canyon......

Don't get me started on all the Indian ruins..

·
Registered
564 Posts
... I've ridden the Grand Canyon down to Prescott and in that area...
Few years ago a some friends of mine from here in the east followed an old classmate of mine who lives in Phoenix on a spirited run down 89A from Flagstaff through Oak Creek Canyon to Sedona. Great run and great scenery.

961 - 980 of 991 Posts