Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Had a PIAA horn installed in the stock location. Just barely fits. Is it a GREAT horn that will blow the cell phone out of a cage driver's hands? No. Is it an improvement over stock, yes. I am still hoping to find a better one that will fit in stock location...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info SteveYatch...I thought I was pretty clear about the question...They do make a slender version of the horn that is a bit smaller...I'm ok with the sound of the PIAA...Not 100% but it is better than stock...do you have any pics of it? Thanks again!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I used a PIAA regular car horn with a lower note on mine it does fit looks like the sport horn sounds like an old buick...the big ones! price 19.99 at most car parts store. not sounding like a late model beetle when I honk at cagers for stupidity--priceless!

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
I simply added another disc type horn in parallel to the OEM one. Much more penetrating sound for $9 at O'Reilly's. Don't know if that will work on Vegas, if not, the Bad Boy is the most noise you can get. Have one on my cage and truck.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I tried putting the Fiamm highway blaster that is similar in design to the PIAA Sports horn in the stock horn space. It didn't fit too well and I ended up melting it. The PIAA Slender looks like it would fit in that area a lot better.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys...I like the bad boy but it's much bigger in size and doesn't look like it would fit in stock placement....I'm gonna check local parts places and see...at least I can return it if it's not what I'm looking for...Thanks again!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Found a WOLO 310-2T on amazon for 15 bucks....direct plug and play...fits nicely in the stock spot and is better sounding that the stock horn....now I can turn my attention to something else for the bike...hahah

1 - 15 of 15 Posts