Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ISO pic of bottom of dismounted Vision trunk

Hey all....looking for a pic of the bottom of a dismounted Vision trunk for a potential project. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thumb up

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
still looking for a pic guys...what i want to do is mount a Vision trunk on a CC. I have the CC hard ware for the quick disconnect already....just need to figure out how to adapt the Vision mounting setup that's on the trunk to the CC hard ware. I like the look of the Vision trunk much better than the CC trunk

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
I can't help you with the bottom of a Vision trunk, but I just spent a few minutes in photoshop and created an XCT with a vision trunk. Actually looks pretty good :)

Attachments

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!!! Me likey a lot!! Just what i'm after. Just need to figure mounting setup out.

Come on Ma Vic...us regular folks have some great ideas to combine the best of both worlds...listen up!!!! Lol!

·
13,003 Posts
magman
its basically a flat surface with 4 mounting bolt holes. You should get a trunk first to figure out how you would mount it.
The plate is 8 1/2 by 4 1/2
I'll sell you my trunk for $1000 plus you pay shipping

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
VJ out of curiosity....what color is yours?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I watched a vid last night of how to remove a Vision trunk and finally saw how the trunk mounts to the bike. Making a mounting plate to connect to the original CCT quick disconnect brackets would be a snap but, not sure if the angle of the bracket would match the angle of the fender. Also, the space between the passenger backrest and the CC seat..??? Unfortunately my only options are to buy one and hope to make it work or put a CC trunk on and just shut up about this...:crzy:

·
Registered
141 Posts
CCT Truck and the Vision truck

I owned both a CCT and a Vision and I like the CCT truck a lot more, it has more room in it and does to stick up in the air as much. :D

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
After much thought and all the Vic discounts combined with my club discount...I ended up buying a CC trunk. For the aftermarket trunk i was looking at and the hassle of fabbing a bracket in the hopes that it would look ok...decided to go factory. Only cost me a couple hundred more but oh well. Now its done. Thanks all!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts