Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yeah, that's what the wife has been calling my new 2012 Vegas 8-Ball :rolleyes:.

Here she is:

Only mod so far has been the addition of Victory's OEM solo luggage rack---had to protect that giant swath of paint that is the rear fender. Next up: passenger seat and pegs. I'm trying to keep my costs down but have not yet been able to locate an aftermarket alternative to the $300 Victory Passenger Pegs with Mounts (2875349).

Keep on riding!

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Yeah, that's what my wife has been calling my new 2012 Vegas 8-Ball :rolleyes:.

Here she is:

Only mod so far has been the addition of Victory's OEM solo luggage rack---had to protect that giant swath of paint that is the rear fender.

Next up: passenger seat and pegs. I'm trying to keep my costs down but have not yet been able to locate an aftermarket alternative to the $300 Victory Passenger Pegs with Mounts (2875349).

Keep on riding!
She's a Beauty! Congratulationsthumb up

Save some dough and order your mods through Kate at Honda East Toledo. cheers

·
Registered
254 Posts
Very cool man. Congrats and welcome! Funny...my wife called mine that when I first picked it up. Now she has succumb to the power of the darkside and wants her own. Gotta say I love my Vegas. All the Vic bikes are top notch, but for some reason my 8ball still holds my fancy more than any other. The more you ride it and learn it, the more you will love it. Sometimes I'll just sit in my garage and talk to it (maybe I shouldn't have said that).

There is a lot of outlets for less expensive aftermarket parts. Just keep looking, you'll find some that are a bit easier on the wallet. Just a bit though.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Next up: passenger seat and pegs. I'm trying to keep my costs down but have not yet been able to locate an aftermarket alternative to the $300 Victory Passenger Pegs with Mounts (2875349).

Keep on riding!
Is that $300 for the set or each? There are some used ones on this site for $125 each plus a passenger seat for $150 but I don't know if those prices are competative. This retailers also sells on ebay. http://www.suncoastcyclesports.com/servlet/Categories?category=Polaris+Victory:Vegas

·
Registered
254 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Just to close the loop on this thread: Got my pegs and passenger seat yesterday from STLVEGASLE over on the Victory Owners Group board. $300 for both, can't complain.

Now it's time for a little three-way action with the Ms. and the mistress.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I wonder how many 8-balls are called Mistress. When I brought mine home last night I set up my Fuelly account and asked my wife what this one would be called. My old Vulcan 1500 Classic was called Brutus. My GMC Terrain is called The Big Comfy Couch.

She thought about it for a bit, and said, "The Mistress," because if you're not riding me you'll be riding her.

:ltr:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts