Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok all. You have 2 ways to post. The moderator has made it so attached images (thumbnails) can be larger also if you post pics in the members gallery you can use that as your host for pics.

Here is how to post.

If posting a pic from your PC click manage attachments and attach the pic you want. Now saying that you may have to resize you pic. If you have windows just right click the image then click resize image and hit medium. That will shrink it enough for posting. Here is an example of a pic directly from my PC.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Ok all. You have 2 ways to post. The moderator has made it so attached images (thumbnails) can be larger also if you post pics in the members gallery you can use that as your host for pics.

Here is how to post.

If posting a pic from your PC click manage attachments and attach the pic you want. Now saying that you may have to resize you pic. If you have windows just right click the image then click resize image and hit medium. That will shrink it enough for posting. Here is an example of a pic directly from my PC.
Let me try with a few pics I know are small.....

Attachments

·
Registered
301 Posts
diamond
man i think i have it now, but my profile pic even though i sized down to hand held & custom, i tryed all of them but i cant get it to my thread profile space ? thanks

come on teacher, its not enough we ask all questions about bikes, but now you have to instruct us on the computor skills on how to fricking post .:eek:

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you mean the avatar like my Ali knocking Liston the FREAK OUT? LOL

If so it has to be VERY small.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Do you mean the avatar like my Ali knocking Liston the FREAK OUT? LOL

If so it has to be VERY small.
YES, i cant figure it out, & i know its simple. i did it on my VMC form.
thanks alot..

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YES, i cant figure it out, & i know its simple. i did it on my VMC form.
thanks alot..
These are the dimensions of mine

73px × 80px
2.55 KB (2611 bytes)

Use Microsoft photo editor. Pull up the image you want to resize. Then click Edit, then Resize. A window will appear. In the bottom right of that window above the cancel button there is a drop down box. Click it and select Pixels.

Then change the width pixels to 73 and it will resize it.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
These are the dimensions of mine

73px × 80px
2.55 KB (2611 bytes)

Use Microsoft photo editor. Pull up the image you want to resize. Then click Edit, then Resize. A window will appear. In the bottom right of that window above the cancel button there is a drop down box. Click it and select Pixels.

Then change the width pixels to 73 and it will resize it.
Could it be the paid member options?

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Could it be the paid member options?
?????There is a pid member option? I never paid.

I would assume that when I was asked and accepted to be a moderator all paid privileges (I have no idea what they are) I get. BUT I posted my avatar before I became a moderator so I don't think thats it.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
?????There is a pid member option? I never paid.

I would assume that when I was asked and accepted to be a moderator all paid privileges (I have no idea what they are) I get. BUT I posted my avatar before I became a moderator so I don't think thats it.
Here is what I see...it wont let me de-select the "Do not use avatar" option. So I can't add one.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
I wish there was a step by step on loading an avatar.
:I agree: I attempted to set one, but unable to. Under User CP / Edit Avatar, my only option (a radio button) is: "Do not use an avatar".

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Remember to post an Avatar the pic has to be pretty small!!
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

If you want to post a pic in your Signature it can be larger.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Remember to post an Avatar the pic has to be pretty small!!
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

If you want to post a pic in your Signature it can be larger.
How do you post a pic as avatar when there's no option to do so?

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
This is what shows up after clicking on User CP and then on Edit Avatar links:

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts

I still would like to see a how to on putting on an avatar . wac

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts